jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you have a "Me" time?

1. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Do you have a "Me" time?

I mean a time when its all about you...thinking about you, doing smt good for you...all alone? What do you like doing at that time?

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

Yes when I'm in the toilet - it seems like that is the only few minutes I get without being bothered with phones ringing and someone asking for something :-)

3. romari profile image61
    romariposted 6 years ago

Writing blogs and reading books..that's what I spend during my ME time

4. profile image0
    melafxposted 6 years ago

My "me" time is when i sitback on my car, relaxing by listening my favourite songs and this way, meditate about my life and sometimes dream a bit to get inspired...

5. samanthamayer profile image72
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

Generally mornings when I get up are "me" times. Mostly because I am not a "morning person", and will get cranky when disturbed or forced to converse too much. When left alone then, I can relax and be quiet for once in the day.

6. Ruchi Urvashi profile image76
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

Yes, "Me" time is very important. I make it a priority to have some time for myself. It gives me a time to relax, listen to inner voice and be at peace. The more time I give to myself, I find I am more efficient and peaceful during the day. I can take the challenges easily. So, spending time on myself helps to save time and keep me charged up for the whole day.

7. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

Yes, at least 2 and 40 minutes everyday...The day have 24 hours and we have to offer a little space for us, so  I create a 10% a day for "me" like mandatory, the same way we brush our teeth and go to the bathroom, give yourself 10% of the day  and your life will change completely.

8. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

Yes.  I take advantage of my bath time, and any time I am riding alone in my car (other than my baby of course, who is clueless to what I'm jabbering on about tongue).  It gives me a chance to meditate on any decisions, big or small, easy or hard, and some time to pray and talk with God.

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

have this time....................

I will 'wait you out'...........staying up past your bedtime, and the end of your day...........I will still be up, thinking, pondering, thinking...........

I will, at times, suffer the lack of sleep and rest.
    The things that I think about, , could be  about "me", or they could be, about the things you said to me, expected from me, how I led you, or let you down.........

This is the truth of the  matter................

I will reflect on you,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.somewhat

I will reflect on me.................a great deal.

Usually, in the manner of how I came across to you.

When, the morning comes............I will do my duty.

10. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

There's no certain time I take off for the "Me" time. But i consider the ME time very necessary. I get to connect with self. I realize what all I need to do that I am not doing and what all I need not do that I am doing. The ME time mostly is when I'm travelling and when i see something that relates to me.

11. beautyspot2010 profile image59
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

Yep , my me time is when im in the bath smile