jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to manage kid and career simultaneously?

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image77
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

How to manage kid and career simultaneously?

2. frugalfamily profile image76
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

The answers are in the P's.  Prioritize what you want to accomplish in each area and. Pick your battles at work and at home.  Be aware that your child is learning from you and your lifestyle. If works is important to you, it will be important to them.  Check out MyParentingCoach.com if you need help.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

You may find it hard because women were made to " be keepers at home" according to God's Word. (I understand some cases are absolutely necessary) We are not to juggle family and career.  We were made to take care of our families and our home.  This is the highest calling a lady can have!

4. doubleklm profile image80
    doubleklmposted 6 years ago

This is the age old question. If you figure it out, let me know. I think the key to this is balance. You need a good balance between work and home, and i know that's easier said than done. Setting your priorities and sticking to them is a key. You need to put certain hours aside when at home which are considered non-work hours. These hours should be dedicated to family and kids. Once the kids go to bed, then you are free to go back to working. It is important to have that special time set aside for family.

working