jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are You A Product Of Your Youth?...

1. Adams-ebooks profile image68
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

Are You A Product Of Your Youth?...

'You're a product of your youth' is a saying I have heard many times.

Do you feel as though your childhoods had a profound effect on where you are now?

2. profile image0
    melafxposted 6 years ago

Hello, in my case i don't feel like a product of my youth, because i'm different today. I mean, i still have some characteristics from when i was a child, but i've been molded from what i learn from the bible. I folow it, and i try to apply waht i learn in my life. So in that way i think that "You're a product of your youth" doens't fit well in me.

3. donnaisabella profile image78
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

If product means some inherent things, then yes, I am. Somethings never change, our temperaments are determined from conception, only the environment determines how our temperaments will play out. So, environment plays a big role on what kind of youth and the eventual adult we see. Temperament remains constant.

4. profile image0
    onlookerposted 6 years ago

Um, heard that phrase quite often but i hardly believe that today's youth are a product of there upbringing. Not trying to be smart but downfalls can either make you stronger or weaker.
    Getting to the question at hand, I am a product of the generation that is diverse, multicultural, dynamic and full of possibilities smile