jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How did you come to not see age as a barrier to living and loving life?

1. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

How did you come to not see age as a barrier to living and loving life?

2. birdsjeannemp90 profile image59
    birdsjeannemp90posted 6 years ago

Why would it be?, when loving the life that you live isn't in the span of time spent but on how well you spend them and with whom..!

3. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I saw age as a barrier to life and dreaded the coming of 40 in my life. I realized it was something to be proud of when I actually turned that age.  I had accomplished much prior to this and had so many blessings in life to prove it.

4. Gloshei profile image60
    Glosheiposted 6 years ago

I too dreaded reaching forty!!  it was deemed as being old. Now I seem to have done so much more since, that I look back and think what a waste of earlier years. Although youth of  today don't see it as such as they have so many opportunities for them.  I wish I was 25 again!!!.

5. Gypsy Willow profile image79
    Gypsy Willowposted 6 years ago

As long as you stay fit and healthy I don't see it as a barrier at all.

6. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Age is just a number. Life is like a roller-coaster ride and everyone enjoy life to the fullest. Nothing stop them, not even age. There are several people in the world including my parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts who always stay positive, lead healthy and happy lives with their loved ones and make their life a fulfilling journey. Hence they did not see age as a barrier to living and loving life at all.

7. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

Age can never become a barrier in relations when thought by heart and not by brain. If we take things in a way where we want to give happiness to the person we love without fixing any limit then age, caste, community, remains as no importance between relations.