What age do you think is appropriate to talk to your child about life? And why?

1. Lyrickkw profile image71
    Lyrickkwposted 6 years ago

What age do you think is appropriate to talk to your child about life? And why?

Children of today are changing into little people we don't r sometimes recognize  with attitudes, personal changes and all. How do you as a parent of today handle the trails of parenthood while juggling your everday life?

2. Monisajda profile image73
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

As early as your child understands. I remember talking about life to my 3 year old, I chose to speak about things she could comprehend and also learn from. Later, I talked about manners, people, religion, death. Slowly and slowly I introduced more and more abstract and complicated issues. Now, she is 8 and we can talk about almost anything ;-)

3. Lyrickkw profile image71
    Lyrickkwposted 6 years ago

My daughter was 4 or 5 when we started to talk. Things in life started to change around us and I wanted my child to know the rights answers to her questions ,rather than hearing from others who would word everything wrong. I was very careful explaining certain things in life  to her because she is still a child even though she is asking a question. I think as a parent of today it is better for our children to ask us certain question of life rather than to find out from others. my daughter is 8 and we too have a good relationship as mother and daughter that we can talk almost about everything as well.

working