jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you like what you do

1. bmcoll3278 profile image77
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Do you like what you do

Do you get up for work and love to go do it. Or is it a choir?

2. Tricia1000 profile image73
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

I like what I do 90% of the time.  I do not like all the pressure and deadlines that I often face (being in the communications industry is tough).  But my work makes a difference in other peoples' lives and that is great.

3. padmendra profile image44
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Its my daily habit to wake up at a fixed time in the morning and get ready for work. I love to reach my workplace every day on time and if I am late on any day, it pinches me a lot. When sitting for work, I love to involve myself into my profession deeply that the time  runs so fast and sometime it surprises me as to how the time was spent without looking at the clock, In fact I love my job and always give it a priority.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

Since I'm retired, I LOVE what I do.  I can do what I like when I like and pursue hobbies I care about.  It just does not get any better than this!

1. bmcoll3278 profile image77
      bmcoll3278posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I tried going strait to retirement they would not let me. Said I had to work first. LOL

5. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

I am retired and do what I please. I tried to help kids at risk and work at the city hall at times, take vacations. life is great.

6. Made profile image60
    Madeposted 5 years ago

I like most parts of what I do. I help old people in their homes. I feel very satisfied after a day with all my kind clients. Some days can be stressful and I don't really like to work on evenings and weekends, but that's a part of my job. For the most part I'm happy doing what I'm doing for a living.

7. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

I absolutely love what God has me doing in this season of my life as He is blessing me to use the gifts and talents that He has given me to serve others.