What is your fondest memory of your Father or Father figure having fun.

1. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

What is your fondest memory of your Father or Father figure having fun.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9173521_f260.jpg

2. Lori P. profile image86
    Lori P.posted 3 years ago

I have so many, but one of them was when my father took my sisters and me fishing off the coastline. We were perched on some boulders and he told me to hold out my hands for some bait. He plopped some oozy, icky stuff into my palms (I can't remember if they were worms or cut up small fish.) Anyway, I screamed and dropped the bait that fell into the rocks. I was fascinated though that a bunch of little crabs gathered to feast. He sighed and didn't take me fishing with him again.

He took my elder sister fishing on a boat and he rowed and rowed and rowed until he realized that they were going in circles. She forgot to pull up the anchor.

Oh, how he wished he had sons! It should be sad memories but they were funny ones to us. I also have a fond memory of sitting on his lap as he read picture books to me.

I love my father.

1. Penny G profile image71
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

My fondest memory is when my Father took me trout fishing. I was the oldest with baby brothers so I got to go until they got bigger. It was a beautiful place. Heleft us way too early. SIgh. I plan to take my Grandchildren there to relive that memory.

working