jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What were some of your play time memories that only involved imagination and sim

1. Penny G profile image73
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

What were some of your play time memories that only involved imagination and simple props.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9175721_f260.jpg

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes, when i was young, we played kitchen (my bro and I ) using the garden plants and stones as knives, container as pots

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I loved to play house, mud pies was my specialty meal! I decorated my mud cakes with flowers rocks leaves ect. What fun we had!

3. delaneyworld profile image79
    delaneyworldposted 3 years ago

When we visited my grandparent's house out of town, my grandma (Mimi), kept the bottom drawer in her kitchen stocked with inexpensive toy cars. (I still am attracted to them!) My brother and I would pick out a few each and then sit on the living room couch with a blanket. We would squish the blanket this way and that until, in our minds, it looked like a racing track, a mountain, a series of caves, a town or any number of things we could create. So simple and so much fun!!!

Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Gosh it takes so little to entertain small children doesn't it. Today parents think that they have to provide all these eltronic and battery toys when make believe is so much better for them.

working