jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Would you read about/watch up to date videos about a family selling everything t

1. Mary Vivier profile image74
    Mary Vivierposted 2 years ago

Would you read about/watch up to date videos about a family selling everything they own to sail?

Would you be interested in reading/watching a family give up everything to live and sail on a 28 foot sailboat around the United States with 3 kids? Then after the U.S.A the family venturing into the ocean towards to Bahamas, Panama Canal, etc? Photo is of the family sail boat.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12401406_f260.jpg

2. enamateur profile image73
    enamateurposted 2 years ago

I wouldn't watch it, but that's probably only because I don't watch TV or reality shows

3. Cerulean Crayon profile image68
    Cerulean Crayonposted 2 years ago

I would probably watch it, if I had the technology. In fact, my husband and I had the dream of doing this very thing. We have four children. We already were teaching them ourselves. He knows how to sail. We wanted to start in Texas, travel along the coast eastward, and northward to Maine. Alas! The dream has not yet been fulfilled!

1. Mary Vivier profile image74
      Mary Vivierposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is really awesome that you guys wanted to do this too. I am so sorry that you haven't done it yet, but hey it is not to late. If you do however want to watch videos about the family you can find them at "Our Sailing Journey" by Mary Davis.

working