On an excursion with a family, what would you like to do the most?
Hi Javed, Excursion is basically fun and blissful time with family. For that we before going these are the things.
1. Plan things properly in advance so that entire plan goes smoothly without hurdles and that the basic purpose of trip, enjoyment, is fulfilled.
2. Pack all required items like clothes, food and medicines for emergency. Also packing depends on what type of excursion, what time of the year and where you are going. If its trekking, then pack things like torch, tent, winter jackets, mosquitoe bite creams etc.
3. Keep enough cash. These days we find ATM even in remote places so it might not be difficult to get cash but still, while starting from home, enough cash at least for to and fro journey tickets should be with us
4. List out contact numbers and addresses of places we are going and staying. This list should be shared with kith and kings of our family for emergency contact. Also, ensure to inform family and trust worthy members about where you are going and who are all going. Transparency helps in emergency situation.
5. If your journey is in your own vehicle, then have enough diesel/gas/petrol. Check the feasibility
1. Visit all the important places you have listed
2. If there are kids, make them understand the importances of that place. They learn on such visits
3. Eat, hang out, relax and have fun..!
4. Most importantly, stay with crowds. Don't be in lonely areas to avoid risk
Good question, am Inspired to write a hub :-)
Thank you so much Sumi, explanation is excellent. Yes we need still more elaborations of these points as you seem to be quite experienced in the field. :-)
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|