jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do You like going shopping with your mate?

1. CorpGiant profile image76
    CorpGiantposted 8 years ago

Do You like going shopping with your mate?

What do you enjoy doing, when you go on such an excursion with him or her?

2. Anna G. profile image49
    Anna G.posted 8 years ago

To be honest, I can't stand going shopping with him. He begins to nag and expects me to be in and out of a store in about 10 minutes. But I am a girl, and in my world, I need to take my time and look through everything not to mention try things on before I can say that I want to make a purchase.

3. loveleadershiporg profile image52
    loveleadershiporgposted 8 years ago

My husband is the most amazing partner, friend, etc. He will shop with me and make recommendations of clothes that I might like. I do not always take his advice but I always enjoy his company.

4. CorpGiant profile image76
    CorpGiantposted 8 years ago

Going shopping with my mate, is always an adventure.
    I do not have any problems shopping with her, because we enjoy doing things together. We even go to craft shops and make things with our hands.

So, I could spend hours shopping with her, and going in the fitting room with her is not too bad. LOL

5. Autumn Wilbanks profile image54
    Autumn Wilbanksposted 8 years ago

I absolutely love going shopping with my hubby. He's so good at helping me make deicisions on colors and styles and since I do allot of crafting, & selling of one of a kind items, his advice in color scheme etc, are always so good and so appreciated!

Closed to reply