What do you think are the most important things to teach children that will build character?
Moral values and importance of moral values.
Boldness to face problems.
Tell them to accept failures and insist them its just beginning, not an end.
How to treat people around them.
Tell them to discuss their problems openly with parents.
Tell them good and bad to children it helps them to find what is bad.
Tell them that sharing gives happiness than being selfish.
Now a days children are learning everything through media and new technologies. They do no which is good and bad. As a parent they should sit and talk with their children daily for few minutes about things happening in schools.
(1) Teach them to always question authority. Don't teach them blind obedience.
(2) Teach them to value their individuality & uniqueness.
(3) Teach them to think for themselves & outside the societal box. Teach them to chart & create new paths.
(4) Teach them the value of an education. Tell them to go as far as their intelligence takes them.
(5) Teach them to use their utmost human potential & to reach for the best. Tell them never to settle for mediocrity.
(6) Teach them to be a winner & success in life. Life is much easier for winners & successful people than it is for losers & failures who have a very difficult time in life.
(7) Teach them that socioeconomic wealth opens doors & opportunities which aren't opened otherwise.
(8) Teach them to love & value themselves for if they don't, no one else will either.
(9) Teach them to operate from power & strength for people don't respect, even despise weakness.
(10) Teach them to have a positive, prosperity & an abundance mindset, outlook, & philosophy.
by Nichol marie 3 years ago
I think it is important to build character and kindness in children as soon as you can communicate with them and they understand.To me the top 5 things I have taught my children are..Manners- Kindness- HonestyForgivenessAppreciation What are some ways that you taught your children these important...
by Kiz 6 years ago
How to teach children proper nutrition
by JS Matthew 6 years ago
What are some ways to Teach Children How to Respect Other Children with Special Needs?
by Amy Gillie 6 years ago
How do you teach children to eat without making a mess?The crumbs and messes from my 5-year-old are epic!
by Ludivine 13 months ago
What are the 3 most important things you should ask a babysitter when you interview him/her?
by Brainy Bunny 6 years ago
How can you teach children to be honest?What are some ways you use to teach children to be honest in answering direct questions? What kind of consequences do you impose for dishonesty?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|