- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
3-Ingredients Pineapple Sorbet
This is another of my favorite easy peasy, healthy frozen dessert recipe. You can make your own pineapple sorbet without the need of an icecream maker. Only 3 ingredients and a blender are needed to make this sorbet. I prefer using raw sugar as it provides more health benefits as compared to normal refined sugar.
Ingredients List (Serves 6)
- Container to freeze sorbet in
- Remove the skin of the pineapple, take note not to cut out too much of the fruit.
- Remove all the eyes in the pineapple.
- Slice up the pineapple in bite sized pieces.
- Juice your lemon and remove any pits.
- Combine pineapple, lemon juice and raw sugar in blender.
- Blend away until mix becomes a puree. Feel free to add in more sugar at this stage.
- Pour puree into containers and freeze for a recommended time of 8 hours.
Tips: Halfway through freezing, you can stir through the sorbet to break up the ice crystals. If sorbet ends up very frozen after 8 hours, simply just let it thaw for a little bit before serving.
This is a very simple recipe that is guilt free and designed to delight. It is very healthy and tasty. My friends have feedback-ed to me that overriped mangos can be used to replace the pineapples in this recipe too. Hope you guys have enjoyed this article, till next time!