- Food and Cooking
Quick and Healthy Recipes for college students.
How Much You Give for My Easy Recipes
- Hung curd-1cup
- Salt-to taste
- Toasted bread slices-2ns
- Mix the hung curd along with grated carrot,cabbage,capsicum,salt and pepper.
- Take toasted bread, spread the mixture on it.
- Cut in to triangles and serve.
Potato and Corn Cutlets
- Green chillies,finely chopped-2-3ns
- Grated cheese-1/2cup
- Coriander leaves,finely chopped-1/2cup
- Salt-to taste.
- Mash boiled potatoes,to it add boiled corn,grated cheese,green chillies,fresh coriander leaves and salt.
- Shape into round cutlets,Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry on both sides till turns brown.
6 Super Foods For Your Body
For your Health,incorporate these food items in your daily diet.
- Fresh vegetable juices
- Roasted Flaxseed
- Egg Whites
- Food with Essential Carbohydrates
- Probiotic curd
- Corn kernels,boiled-2cups
- Green chillies,finely chopped-2ns
- Salt-to taste
- Lemon juice-to taste
- Coriander leaves and sev -to decorate.
- Boil potato and cut to square pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together, add the lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Put in a bowl and top with sev and coriander leaves.
Baked Stuffed Eggs
- Boiled eggs-6ns
- Skimmed milk-11/2 Cup
- Salt and pepper-to taste.
- Slice eggs into halves and discard yolks.
- Mix the flour ,milk and boil it.Add mushrooms,capsicum,onions,salt and pepper.
- Cook this mixture till it thickens.
- Stuff this mixture in the egg whites.
- Spray some oil over it and sprinkle little black pepper on top.
- Serve hot.
Cold Quinoa Salad
- Cooked Quinoa-1cup
- Celery stalks,finely chopped-2ns
- Capsicum and Cucumber,chopped-1/2cup
- Olive oil-1/2tspn
- Balsamic vinegar-1tspn
- salt and pepper-to taste
- Lemon juice-1ns
- MIx the dressing ingredients in a seperate bowl and toss with the salad ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes .serve chilled.
Nutritional value of Quinoa ,Cooked
|Serving size: 185|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 39 g||13%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 8 g||16%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 13 mg||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
You May like to Read
- Easy Breakfast Dinner Recipes
Breakfast for dinner? Absolutely! Here's some breakfast dinner recipes to fill up your family fast.
- Easy and Quick Dessert Recipes for Homemade Desserts...
Ultra easy and quick dessert recipes for Peanut Butter Fudge, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Lemon Pie, Fudge Pie. Who said decadent homemade desserts had to be difficult?!
- How to Make 4 Healthy Fruit Juices for Breaking the ...
Ramadan or Ramzan is coming....fasting in these days are considered as important among Muslims. Breaking of fasting (nombu thura breaking)is done by taking fruits,juices etc...after a day long fasting.
- How to prepare 'Coastal Masala Tiger prawn Fry recip...
Looking for tasty seafood recipes, you can't complete without prawns Make a cut through the center of the prawns and clean it without removing head and body shield. Mix the ingredients (from ginger to Tamarind) and paste it on the prawn.