How to prepare 'Coastal Masala Tiger prawn Fry recipes';with photos
Looking for tasty seafood recipes, you can't complete without prawns. Here i am sharing one special prawn recipe with Indian Masala served along with salads.
Do You Like It?
Sharing with you
- How to Make Govan Fish Curry
While traveling through different states of India, i always like to gather something from their...When i gone to see the beautiful seashores of Goa,i meet some great chefs who are good in fish recipes.
- How I Made More Than $3,000.00 By Baking and Selling...
I made $3,000.00 baking and selling bread to earn money for my daughter to travel to Japan with her school band.
- The Best Salmon Recipes
Salmon is a delicious and healthy fish. Learn some really easy ways to cook salmon and check out the best salmon recipes!
- 3ns Tiger prawn
- 3gm Ginger, chopped
- 2gm Garlic, chopped
- 2gm Turmeric, grinded
- 5gm Red chilli, lightly cooked and grinded
- 5ns Curry leaves, chopped
- 3ns Small onion, chopped
- 5ml Coconut oil
- 5ml Tamarind, watered
- 1/2ns Lemon
How To Make It?
- Make a cut through the center of the prawns and clean it without removing head and body shield.
- Mix the ingredients (from ginger to Tamarind) and paste it on the prawn. Place it for 15minutes.
- Take a non stick or Tawa, add some oil and cook the prawns till it changes to light golden colour.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degree and cook the prawns for 6 minutes.(if you don't want to use oven means you can do it like tantoori style.)
- Decorate with lemon slices,carrots etc. Use along with salads.
Did You Know It?
|Serving size: 100gm|
|Calories from Fat||108|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 11 g||4%|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 21 g||42%|
|Cholesterol 177 mg||59%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Making Drinks with Dry Ice: Recipes and Ideas
Using dry ice to make drinks is easy and entertaining. You can use dry ice to make root beer, sodas, spooky punches, and mysterious fogging drinks.
- 8 Super Quick, Cheap and Easy Casserole Recipes
Some people consider
- Prawn Salad with Orange
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available through out the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete mea
- Recipes of 'Mumbai Village Restaurant'
No one can image a village like restaurants in Mumbai like cities. But by a group of youngsters started a village theme restaurant called 'Village the soul of India'. This restaurant resembles a real north indian village, where everything that seen i