- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
A Quick Chocolate Cake
A quick way to make chocolate in microwave oven
Easy Chocolate Cake
Yield: 6 servings
1 cup all-purpose flour or maida
1 cup sugar
5 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
1. Switch on the microwave oven to high mark.
2. Grease a 4 inch borosil glass ware.
3. Beat eggs in a mixer.
4. Add sugar and beat well.
5. Add vanilla essence and melted butter or oil
6. Gradually add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
5. Mix everything together until smooth by using the electric mixer at slow speed.
6. Transfer to bake ware and bake approximately for 4 minutes.
7. Switch off the oven and keep the cake inside the oven for another 4 minutes.
8. Take it out and allow the cake to cool.
9. After the cake has cooled, cut and serve.