Healthy food: You can get more taste out of fruit!
Enjoy fruit recipes
Why should we eat fruit?
Fruits are very rich nutrients, they have lots of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals, they also contain many enzymes which are very useful for digestion if you eat them raw.Fruit maintain good health as they increase immunity of your body against diseases. Eating plenty of fruits helps reducing chances of getting heart disease, they help controlling blood pressure and cholesterol. Fruit also prevent some types of cancer. Not only this, eating fruits helps in reducing retarding ageing and stimulating memory.
What does a doctor eat for breakfast?
Dr. David Katz "A director of a research center" has mentioned that he him self eats a breakfast made of whole grain cereal mixed with fresh fruit and milk. He said that vitamins and minerals in fruits are good for blood flow cerials also help lowering cholestrol and also helps bringing his blood pressure down.
How to make vitamins bowl
Eating raw fruit is the best way to get all benefits out of them. One of the best ways to eat fruit is to mix them together and get different tastes. All you need is to clean and cut fruit and mix in a bowl and add canned or natural orange juice. You can add 2 spoons of fresh cream.
To make fruit jam
You need to use good fruit, peel or clean after washing. Use equal weights of fruits, water and sugar. Mix fruit, sugar and water then bring to boil and reduce heat to minimum and simmer till you get a sticky syrup. Add 2 tsp of lemon juice, mix then take it away from fire. Pour in sterilized glass "not plastic" jars. You can see how to sterilize jars here. Store in kitchen for a month and you can keep in fridge for a longer period.
Iced jello pops
Iced jello recipe
You need around 30 g dry gelatin, 2 cups of clean chopped fruit "mango, strawberry, grapes, blueberry,...", and 1/2 a cup of sugar.
- Soak Dry gelatin in 4 tbsp water.
- Blend chopped fruit and sugar.
- Pour gelatin into 1 cup of boiled water.
- Mix all ingredients to gether and pour in cups.
- Put cups in the freezer for about 1 hour then fix wooden sticks in the middle.
- put them back into freezer and leave for more 2 hours.
Sour milk shake
Sour milk shake recipe
You can use fruit of your choice, but I like mixing strawberry and banana to get a good taste without adding any sugar. You Use what ever fruit and add some honey for sweetening. Blend with yogurt for 3 minutes and pour in cups and drink immediately.
Baking the shell
To make the shell you need
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup butter
- Blend butter and sugar until you get a white light and fluffy mixture.
- Put flour in a glass bowl and add salt.
- Mix all ingredient well by hand.
- Shape the dough into a ball then press and cover it. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Grease a tart tray and dust with flour.
- Press the dough into a desk of 1/2 an inch thick.
- Line the tray with the dough and press on the sides and cut the extras.
- Use a fork to make tiny holes in the base.
- Bake in a 400F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Leave it aside to the next day.
To make the filling cream
- Use 1/2 a litre of full cream milk
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sugar
- In a cup put flour and starch
- Add 1/2 a cup of milk and stir till you get an emulsion
- Put 1/2 liter of milk in a pan and bring to boil.
- Add the emulsion and mix using wire whisk
- Add sugar and keep mixing
- Beat the egg yolk with vanilla and add it and keep mixing.
- Leave it a side to cool down.
How to decorate your fruit tart
You can also try these nice recipes
Best Dessert And Appetizer Recipes: Mini-Tarts And How To Make Mini Tarts