Bacon Cheddar Crescent Bites
These Bacon Cheddar Crescent Bites are a quick and easy appetizers that will be loved by many. A few simple ingredients and a few short minutes are all you need. These are perfect for a mid-afternoon snack, ball game appetizers, or finger foods for a party. Give them a try!
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz. Soft Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, Minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll. Tuck one unrolled crescent into each well of the muffin tin. Press into center to make a cup out of the crescent. Place in oven and set timer for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- While crescent cups are in oven, place 8 ounces of soft cream cheese into a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 10-15 seconds to lightly soften cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Add the bacon bits, minced garlic, salt and pepper, onion flakes and shredded cheddar cheese to the softened cream cheese. Stir in gently until smooth and thoroughly blended.
- When timer goes off, remove crescent cups from oven. Using a spoon, place about 2 Tablespoons of cream cheese filling into the center of each cup. Gently pull the edges of the crescents up and over the top of the filling.
- Pop them back into the oven for another 8 - 10 minutes until tops are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve these delicious and filling treats as an appetizer, an afternoon snack or as a simple finger food for a party. Makes 8 crescent muffin cups or 16 crescent bites.
Recipe, Text and Photo Copyright 2013 Deborah M. Carey
More About HubPages And Me
- prektjr.dc on HubPages
Hello!! I began hubbing to expand my horizons while helping others to expand theirs! I can't believe it has been a year already! Wow! I have...