- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
I love this recipe. My family is a huge fan of Jalapeno poppers; we eat them at least once every week. I always make a Bacon ranch chicken to go with them. A while back ago I went to make my poppers And I noticed I did not have all the Jalapenos needed to cover as much as my family eats. So I came up with this wonderful recipe. It is easy to make and will fill your craving for good Jalapeno poppers and become a stable at your dinner table. You can turn up the heat by leaving in seeds and veins or adding tobacco sauce if you like, these are on the mild end because so that kids can eat them also.
- 6 small chicken breasts, pound out very thin
- 6 jalapenos, cut in half seeds and vain removed
- 1 Pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 slices bacon
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- To taste Tabasco, opt
- 2 clove Garlic, minced
- Mix all but jalapenos and chicken in bowl. Preheat oven to 400.
- Spoon and spoon full in each jalapeno and place the two 1/2 together to make a whole jalapeno
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, spread remaining filling on one side of chicken
- Place jalapenos on one side of chicken and roll chicken around the jalapeno
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon and secure them with a tooth pick if needed. Place them in a baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. When done the chicken should hold an internal temperature of 165F for 15 seconds. Enjoy
Some Of My Other Recipes
- Homemade Tater Tots | Frugal Country
I thought I would post my homemade Tater Tots. This is a quick and easy recipe and my kids love them. These tater tots also work well in things like tater tot casserole. I hope you enjoy. Ingredients 1 potato, cubed and fried 1-2 c. leftover mash pot
- Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich Recipe
A amazing recipe for a Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich that you will want to have every night
- The Best Southern Buttermilk Biscuits
You will love these homemade buttermilk biscuits.
- Autumn Pumpkin Beer
The Best beers for fall