Breakfast in a glass
Muesli and Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is ideal if you run out of fruit because it uses nutritious dried fruit. However, if you do have fresh berries why not add them to make it healthier. The muesli provides quick and slow-release energy.
- 5 no-soak dried apricots, chopped
- 5 no soak dried pitted prunes, chopped
- 4 tbsp no added sugar or salt museli
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 225ml/8floz cup apple juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blend until smooth. Add more apple juice if too thick
Warm Muesli and apple smoothie
Gently heat the apple juice just under simmering before adding to the blender
Muesli and Milk Smoothie
Use milk instead of the apple juice.