3 Ingredient Dessert Recipes
Easy Recipes for Everyone!
I just love baking! But sometimes it is hard to bake because of the long preparations, too many instructions, too many works and too many ingredients. Sometimes, also, you lack specific ingredients. So here is a list of dessert recipes with only 3 ingredients on it!
Are you going to do this desserts after reading?
Cookies and Cream Truffles
Everybody loves truffles! It's so sweet and most of all it's so easy to make.
36 chocolate sandwich cookies
1 pack cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups white chocolate, melted
1. Crush all the cookies using a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, get a zip lock bag and insert all your cookies then crush them using a roller pin or something hard. (Optional: Reserve some of the crushed cookies for toppings)
2. Combine the cream cheese and the crushed cookies until fully incorporated. Refrigerate for an hour until quite firm.
3. Once firm, it is now ready to roll. Get a spoonful of the mixture and roll it into balls. (The size of the truffles is up to you.)
4. Dip the balls into the melted white chocolate and place it in a tray lined with clean sheet of parchment paper. (Optional: Use the reserve crushed cookies to top the truffles.)
5. Repeat the steps with the rest of the mixtures. Reheat the white chocolate if needed.
Peanut Butter Cups
I like creating this dessert because I like peanut butter so much. This dessert is almost as delicious as the store bought peanut butter cups!
3 Tbsp Powdered sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup chocolate, melted
You can use a candy mold or a small cupcake liner to create this dessert.
1. Spread chocolate into your mold or in the cupcake liner until the bottom and the sides are coated. Make sure that the coating is thick enough not to break easily when you put the peanut butter mixture. Chill and set aside.
2. Combine the peanut butter and the powdered sugar until smooth.
3. Scoop a small amount of the peanut butter mixture and put it on top of the chocolate.
4. Spread another amount of chocolate to enclose the peanut butter into the chocolate candy.
5. Chill the candy for about an hour or until the chocolate hardened.
6. Remove from the molds and serve!
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Pie
Who wouldn't like an ice cream in cookies and cream pie crust, right? This recipe is good for 8 - 10 servings. I think your families, friends and / or guests will love this creation. It's a level up ice cream dessert!
20 chocolate sandwich cookies
1 cup chocolate, melted
1/2 gallon of ice cream (vanilla or chocolate), softened
1. Crush the cookies using a food processor or put it in a plastic bag and hit it with a rolling pin until crush.
2. Spread the crushed cookies in a 9 inch round container or a pie dish. Pressed the crumbs until all the bottom spaces are covered. Chill for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. While waiting, let your ice cream sit at room temperature to let it soften.
4. Spread the ice cream in the chilled pie crust. Top it with some melted chocolate.
5. Freeze until the ice cream is ready to eat.
It's another peanut butter and chocolate dessert! If you love creating the peanut butter cups, I think you will also love this creation. This recipe can yield up to 25 pieces or more depending on the sizes you will make.
2 cups milk chocolate
1 3/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. In a bowl, combine the condensed milk and chocolates. Melt it in a microwave on 15-second increments. You can also melt it in a double boiler.
2. Once melted, pour it in a brownie pan line with parchment paper. Chill for 10 - 15 minutes.
3. After chilling, take out your chocolate fudge and spread the peanut butter on top of it. Spread evenly.
4. Chill again until the fudge is quite firm.
5. Cut into small squares and serve!
Easy Creme Brulee
Yes! You read it right! You can create an easy creme brulee with just 3 ingredients. But take note that you need a torch to melt the sugar on top. So don't rush into creating this dessert unless you read everything! Do note also that this is a recipe for 1 serving only.
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 325 F(160 C)
2. Melt the ice cream in the microwave then cool for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk in the egg yolk into the ice cream until well blended.
4. Pour the mixture into a ramekin then place it in a pan. Pour hot water in the pan until halfway to the ramekin.
5. Bake it for 40 - 50 minutes. The baked creme brulee should set but still a little jiggly in the middle. Remove from the pan and cool at room temperature. Cover it with a plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours. (You can store it for up to 3 days.)
6. Before browning the sugar, the creme brulee should be atleast set at room remperature for at least 30 minutes. When done, sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on top of the creme brulee. Melt the sugar using a torch, but please be careful. Allow it to set for 5 minutes before serving.
Are these recipes helpful?
All About Baking!
- Five Easy Christmas Treat Ideas
It's Christmas time! Here's five Christmas treats ideas for you to try!
- Baking 101: Types of Buttercream
Let's start baking! But I will teach you first the types of buttercream!
- One Cupcake Recipe, Five Flavors!
Here's another dessert recipe for you! One recipe, Five Flavors!