- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Here is the absolute best chicken Parmesan you will ever make. The chicken just melts in your mouth. The tomato basil sauce is absolutely Devinne, and the fresh mozzarella just adds to the flavors. Once you make this- it will be a staple in your own home. Even your kids will eat it.
- 2 Cans, Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Skinless, Chicken Breast
- 2 Large, Eggs
- 1 Medium Red onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic, Cloves Minced
- 2 Bay, Leaves
- 3 Tablespoon, Minced Basil- in produce department
- 1/4 Cup, Olive Oil
- 1 Cup, Flour
- 1 Tablespoon, Water
- 1 Cup, Breadcrumbs
- 1 Ball, Fresh Mozzerella
- 1 Lb, Spaghetti
- Fresh Parmesan, Sprinkle
- Pinch Sugar
- Salt and pepper Taste
- Put your olive oil in a pan and add the onions when it is hot. Add the garlic, basil and bay leaves. Cook for about 10 minutes
- Add your 2 cans of tomatoes, sprinkle of the sugar, season with salt and pepper and cook on stove for about 20 minutes
- While the sauce is cooking. Lay out 2 pieces of plastic wrap on counter. Cut each chicken breasts in half. Lay your cut chicken breasts on top of the plastic wrap. Now lay another peace of plastic wrap on top of each chicken breasts.
- Pound your chicken breasts till 1/4 inch thick. Start to boil your spaghetti noodles till done.
- Put your flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl add your eggs and mix well.
- In another shallow bowl place your bread crumbs.
- Cut your mozzarella into thin slices and set aside. Heat 3 Tablespoons olive oil in a skillet.
- Dip your chicken in the flour egg then bread crumbs. Repeat till all pieces are done and set aside on plate till olive oil in skillet is hot.
- Fry the chicken in a skillet for 4 minutes on each side- making sure you turn so they don't burn.
- Lay 2 pieces of mozzarella cheese on each chicken breast. Cover with the lid and let the cheese melt.
- When the chicken breast are done turn off the burner.
- Place your cooked spaghetti noodles on a plate. Ladle the tomato mixture on top. Place your chicken on top of the noodles. layer a little tomato mixture across your chicken Parmesan. Your done.
- Serve with fresh Parmesan.