Capsicum Tomato Pasta
This pasta is rich in nutrition and is very easy to make. You can also prepare the paste at night and store it in the fridge.
- 2 small capsicums, chopped
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 cups pasta
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk, boiled
- As required salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, powdered
- tomato sauce or chutney
- Boil water.
- Switch off the flame and add pasta, some salt and half a teaspoon of oil into it.
- Close the lid.
- Grind the capsicum, garlic cloves, tomatoes in a mixer grinder. Grind it in batches if needed.
- Add salt to the paste.
- Put some oil in pan.
- When the oil is hot add the paste into it.
- Simmer for a few minutes till it cooks well.
- Add the tender pasta.
- Mix well and add milk.
- Add some pasta masala and mayonnaise. (If you feel that the tomato flavour is less then you can also add tomato sauce or tomato chutney)
- Mix well, switch off the flame and serve.
Nutrients in the ingredients used:
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, dietary fibre, protein, iron, potassium
Vitamin C, A, K, potassium, manganese, fibre
Vitamin B1, B6, C, Manganese, copper, selenium
Sodium, potassium, calcium, cobalamin, protein
Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, cobalamin, protein, sodium, potassium
Sodium, potassium, vitamin B6, magnesium, protein, , vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron,