Carrot Halwa Dessert
Hello friends, today I am going to make a simple delicious dessert, Carrot Halwa.
Carrot halwa is very favourite of all of us and it is also very easy to make. Today I will tell you how to make carrot dessert very easily and from a very few ingredients which is always available in our home.
If you like my recipe, please comment below.
So let's start to make this delicious dessert recipe.
- 1.5 kilograms Carrot, grated
- 200 gm sugar
- 350 milliliters milk
- 10 cashew, chopped
- 10 almond, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ghee(Butter)
- First grate 1.5kg of carrot and keep aside in a bowl. Then heat a pan on a high flame. When the pan is heated, turn the flame to medium.
- Now add 3tbsp of ghee in pan. I recommend, always use Ghee to make Carrot Halwa. Never use oil. Let it heat and melt properly.
- Now add grated carrot to pan on a medium flame. Make sure you don't add remaining carrot water from bowl. Mix the carrot with ghee properly. As soon as the carrot mixes in ghee, it starts changing colour. You can see that its colour will start to turn orange.
- We have to fry the carrots for 20-25 minutes on medium flame and keep stirring in between. After 20 to 25 minutes you will see that the quantity of carrot that we had taken earlier is remain half.
- Now increase the flame to high and cook the carrot for 8 to 10 minutes with continues stirring. You will see that the quantity of carrot remain less then half. You will notice, the carrot is completely liquate and the quantity remain less then the half of it's original quantity.
- Now reduce the flame to medium and add 350ml of milk and mix it properly. Carrot dessert is made by different style but here I mentioned it with a very simple technique.
- Now cover the pan and cook it for 20 minutes on low flame. Keep stirring in between and cover it again. After 20 minutes open the lid and stir it. After that add sugar and mix it properly on low flame. We will also add dry fruits after sugar. Here I used only cashew and almond. If you like to add any other dry fruit, you can add it.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes on low flame and keep stirring in between. After 15 minutes open the lid and increase the flame to medium and cook it for 2 minutes with continues stirring.
- Now it's ready to serve.
- Take it out in a serving plate and garnish with cashew, almond and pistachio.
You may also like
- Motivation Idea
- Lifestyle 2020
The New Year 2020 is a time when we tend to focus on self-improvement and start to achieve Success.
- Top 5 Most Popular Cookie
Looking for the best cookie recipes? Our recipes have earned top ratings from home. Just try it at home in this weekend.
- How to Challenge Your Self
What is cognitive behaviour therapy.
- If You Are Right, the Path Is Right, What Is the Fear..?
If your path is right and you are ready to keep going, you will eventually progress!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 pratik987