- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 package tofu crumble
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 and set rice up in a rice cooker or cook it on the stove-top.
- Meanwhile, cook sweet potato in microwave for 1 minute and let cool.
- Add vegetables to a medium-high skillet and cook until slightly soft.
- Set aside vegetables and brown up tofu in same skillet with white pepper.
- Spread a layer of rice on bottom of a baking pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine vegetables, sour cream, and tofu together. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix remaining rice and vegetables, top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Allow dish to rest for 10 minutes before serving.