- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Cheesy Garlic Pasta Bake
Ever fancied a quick and filling meal to feed the family or to reheat during the week?
Well here is my own creation.
Cheesy garlic pasta bake, its simply delicious.
- 3 cups Penne Pasta
- 2 jars Ragu White Lasange Sauce
- 1 1/2 tea spoons Garlic Powder
- Place the pasta in a saucepan and place on the hot to cook
- Place the two jars of sauce in a mixing bowl and add the garlic powder
- Grate the cheese ( how ever much you prefer) and place into the mixing bowl
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and place a small amount into a baking dish, now add a layer of sauce. Continue this till all pasta is in the dish and the sauce is covering everything.
- Place in the oven for around 20 minute ats 180 degrees, then take out and grate a thin layer of cheese on top and replace in the oven for another 10 minutes
- when the cheese is starting to go crusty, the bake is done, removed from the oven and serve as part of a ballanced meal or with some garlic bread for a taste bud sensation.