Chicken Pot Pie Recipe - Ready to Eat in About 45 Minutes
Here's a fast and easy (and I'm no cook!) chicken pot pie recipe to put together a GREAT TASTING dinner in about 45 minutes. I have 3 kids (7, 6 and 3 years old), and they all loved this! Here's what you'll need to start:
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 10 1/4 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 16 ounce frozen bag of mixed vegetables (thawed at time of mixing)
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 10 ounce can of Hungry Jack refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
In large skillet, melt margarine. Add celery and stir over medium-high heat until crisp-tender. Stir in soup, milk, onion powder, thyme and pepper; mix well. Stir in vegetables and chicken; heat thoroughly. Spoon into 12X8 inch baking dish.
Heat oven to 375 F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Arrange biscuits over hot filling. Bake at 375 F. for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly, 6 servings.
Let cool for about 5 minutes, and serve! Enjoy it! We sure do..
- Corn Casserole Recipe
This is a tasty, sweet corn casserole recipe that a family friend shared with me.. I'm really getting into cooking, and like a quick, easy recipe to help put something together in a hurry, with great...
- Mai Tai Recipe - Fast and Easy For A Gallon Pitcher
Having a party or get together, and want to serve some great tasting drinks? Here's a quick and easy gallon pitcher mai tai recipe to incorporate into your drink arsenal: 16 ounces of Dark Rum 8 ounces...