- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Corn Casserole Recipe
This is a tasty, sweet corn casserole recipe that a family friend shared with me.. I'm really getting into cooking, and like a quick, easy recipe to help put something together in a hurry, with great results.. Here's what you need to put this great tasting side together:
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 ounce sour cream
- 1 small box corn muffin mix (recommend Jiffy brand)
- Butter a 1 1/4 quart casserole dish
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a casserole dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, uncovered.
Let cool for about 5 minutes, and serve!
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipe - Ready to Eat in About 45 Mi...
Here's a fast and easy (and I'm no cook!) chicken pot pie recipe to put together a GREAT TASTING dinner in about 45 minutes. I have 3 kids (7, 6 and 3 years old), and they all loved this! Here's what you'll...
- Mai Tai Recipe - Fast and Easy For A Gallon Pitcher
Having a party or get together, and want to serve some great tasting drinks? Here's a quick and easy gallon pitcher mai tai recipe to incorporate into your drink arsenal: 16 ounces of Dark Rum 8 ounces...