How to make Chicken Pizza Dough from scratch recipe
- 2 “8 inches” Pizza breads
- ¼ cup Tomato puree
- 300 grams Chicken mince
- 5 cloves chopped Garlic
- 1 bunch of Chopped Fresh Spinach leaves
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. Red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tbsp. Dry herbs
INGREDIENTS FOR TOPPING-
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Dry oregano
- 2 tbsp. Red chilli flakes
- First we will make the sauce. Take a pan, heat olive oil in it. Add garlic & onions in it & sauté briefly.
- Add red chilli flakes, chicken mince & dry herbs to it & sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add salt & tomatoes & sauté for a minute. Cover it & cook it on low heat till it’s done. Now add spinach & cook again for 2 mins.
- Finally add tomato puree & stir it for 3 minutes till the sauce thickens. Remove it & set aside.
- Now spread the prepared sauce on pizza breads. Top with mozzarella cheese. Now sprinkle dry oregano, red chilli flakes & drizzle the olive oil at last.
- Now place it on a greased tray & bake it in a preheated oven (Preheated @ 220 degrees Celsius) till the cheese melts & starts bubbling.
- Now remove it from oven, cut into pieces & serve hot.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.