Easy Chocolate Glaze
To me, nothing dresses up dessert like a beautiful chocolate glaze. The way it flows like shiny brown satin is the equivalent of food porn. It makes my mouth sing and pushes the dessert lover over the edge. Okay, I am going too far with my dessert obsession, but I have to say that it simply is not dessert if you don't add some chocolate to it.
This is an incredibly easy glaze for all your dessert needs. The most difficult part about it is over heating it. Some people prefer to use the double boiler method, but I think the microwave does fine for this recipe.
I have used this smooth and glossy glaze on a bundt cake, fruit, strawberries in particular and raspberries too. It is wonderful over cheesecake, angel food cake or plush yellow cake as well.
- 8 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped into fine pieces
- 2 Tbs Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbs Dark Brewed Coffee
Earn Money Writing For Hubpages
If you are interested in writing for Hubpages and would like to learn how you can earn money for writing content articles, recipes, DIY guides and more join me on Hubpages. There are no fees to join or participate in this great writing website. Check it out and see what people are talking about.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 10 seconds on high. Stop to whisk and repeat heating until smooth. This takes about 5 -7 times. Do not overheat or chocolate will burn and become hard.
- Quickly whisk in the rest of the ingredients when all chocolate is melted. The glaze should look glossy and smooth when finished.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit, cake, icecream or pie
More Delicious Recipes
- Broccoli Cheddar Fritters
Do you want to get your family to eat more broccoli? This recipe is the perfect combination of crunch and sizzle to make a broccoli hater become a huge fan.
- How To Make A Lamb Cake for Easter
Easter Lamb Cake is a tradition in many families. The cake is a favorite among children. It may appear like a simple cake, but here are some suggestions to making the perfect lamb cake.
- The Best Pub Burger at Home
How to make a mouth-watering pub burger. It's easy and delicious to make. If you can make a burger you can make this recipe. Texas toast and Swiss cheese are the key ingredients in making this a recipe a smash with your family and friends.
- Incredibly Moist Pistachio Cake with Chocolate Glaze
This is one of the easiest and best cakes you will ever make. The chocolate glaze makes it even better. Simple ingredients and its a breeze to put together. This is a super rich,moist cake - no glass of milk needed.
- How To Make Greek Lasagna Casserole
The ultimate in comfort food. A good old fashioned savory casserole. This dish makes a perfect Sunday meal to serve alone or with salad and warm bread. I think it's magical. You'll think it's Yum!