- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake is a very popular and luxurious dessert that consists of a smooth, velvety, flavored cheese mix sat on top of a crumbly, biscuit base. The cheesecake is a wonderful Finnish to any meal and the varieties of cheesecake flavors are vast. For your viewing pleasure I have put together my favorite cheesecake recipe.
This velvet chocolate cheesecake recipe will have your taste-buds tingling and will make your tummy very, very happy. It is also a very easy to make dessert. Chocolate cheesecake is rich and filling and takes hardly any effort to make. Follow the simple steps below and you will have a creamy, chocolate cheesecake to enjoy.
Cooking is fun and there are thousands of recipes out there to try!
Yummy Chocolate Cheesecake
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Directions For Making This Chocolate Cheesecake
1) Grab a large mixing bowl and toss into it the wafer crumbs, pecans, 2 tbsp granulated sugar and melted butter, this will form your cheesecake base. Place the mixture into a 9inch cake tin then place into the oven for 10 minutes at 325*F.
2) Whisk together the cream cheese and brown sugar until completely mixed. Add to the cream cheese the eggs and ensure you keep whisking so that the ingredients do not seperate.
3) Add to the mixture the chocolate chips and the almond liqueur and whisk well. Pour the mixture into the cake tin, over the base. Bake the cake for 35 minutes at 325*F
4) Whilst the cake is baking mix the sour cream and the rest of the granulated sugar. This mixture is to be spread over the cheesecake once it has been baking for 35 minutes. Return the cake to the overn for a further 15 minutes.
5) Remove the cake from the cake tin and allow to cool to room temperature. Then chill it in your fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.