Creamy Chicken Pasta-in the crock pot!
Rate this recipe!
Creamy Chicken Pasta
Creamy Chicken Pasta
Who doesn't love a crock pot meal? When I first starting cooking with a crock pot, I found most meals were basically hot and mushy. Not exactly desirable when you think of food, unless you love soup and chili! But with some time and practice, I've found some really awesome meals from a crock pot. Creamy Chicken Pasta is relatively easy to make in your crock pot! Everyone should own one because you can make just about anything in it!
With two adults working full time and children in the house, you just can't go wrong with a crock pot. This particular chicken recipe is really good. Tasty, filling, and chances are you already have all the ingredients in your house. This meal compliments any vegetable side dish, we like to serve it with sauteed asparagus tips. It's easy to make, even for a horrible cook, and for some reason the fact that it has wine seems to make it seem fancy!
Try this Creamy Chicken Pasta the next time you want a decent meal, and you're short on time and money. You'll probably find it will join your recipe collection permanently. It's probably not the most health conscious meal, but who cares! You only live once! Your energy levels, budget and family will thank you for giving it a try!
- 3-4 Chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
- 1/2 cup White wine, or dry white wine
- 8 oz./1 block Cream cheese
- 6-7 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian seasoning
- 7 oz dry Italian dressing mix, or 3 tablespoons Iiq Italian dressing
- 1/2 lb Linguine noodles, prepared as directed
Even more meals from your crock pot
- Place the chicken breasts into your crock pot. Add a tablespoon of butter on top of each piece of chicken and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Cover and cook in crock pot for 6-7 hours on high.
- At the 6th hour, in a sauce pan on medium heat, add 3 tablespoons of butter, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup white wine, 8 oz block of cream cheese, and either 7 oz. of dry Italian mix, or 3 tablespoons of liquid Italian salad dressing. Stir until well melted and blended.
- Once blended add to the crock pot, stirring frequently, and continue to cook for another hour. Don't worry if the chicken shreds a little, this may happen and it's delicious.
- Prepare Linguine noodles as directed. When the chicken is done, plate the noodles adding the chicken mixture from the crock pot on top. Serve with a vegetable and enjoy!
Don't like the sound of this recipe? Try a different crock pot meal...
- Slow Cooker Crockpot Spinach, Cream Cheese & Sausage...
One of the best slow cooker recipes I've found. Easy, delicious, and way more gourmet then it seems.
- CHILI RECIPE crockpot slow-cooker easy meal
An easy chili recipe made in your crock pot or slow-cooker. Tasty and flavorful, but not to spicy!
- Easy crock pot corned beef & cabbage recipe
Enjoy this easy Corn Beef meal anytime, or for special occasions like St. Patricks Day!
- Perfect crock pot roast
The easiest, most delicious crockpot roast you'll ever make.
- Crock Pot Beef Hamburger Soup with Vegetables!
Hamburger soup with vegetables? It may sound gross but give it a chance. Who knew a soup could taste like a hamburger? Kids love this meal, and it will save you time in your busy schedule.