Crispy And Spicy Cone
Crispy and Healthy Cone - With Health Vegetables
Our life is full of work and we really don't have any time for lunch and dinner. Therefore we should have such a breakfast that will make our bellyful. You can also have this snack after you have come from work - a time when your hunger is the most.
- 200g Shredded Chicken, Boiled
- 1/2 cup Red, Green, and Yellow Capsicum, Finely Chopped
- 1 tea spoon Ginger and Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 tea spoon Green Chile, Finely Chopped
- Coriander leaves, Chopped
- 4 Biscuit Cone
- 50g Butter
- Sugar and Salt
- Grated Cheese
- 1 cup carrot, beans, and peas
- 1/2 cup Onion, Chopped
- First heat the frying pan and add butter to it. Allow the butter to melt.Now add chopped, garlic, ginger, onion, and green chile in it. Fry them till the color becomes light brown. Now add boiled shredded chicken in it.
- Now add all 3 colors of chopped capsicum in it and also all the vegetables in it. Now add sugar and salt according to your taste. Now add coriander leaves into it and put off the gas.
- Pour the mixture in the biscuit cone and and garnish it with grated cheese. Now your spicy and crispy cone is ready to serve.
Is It A Good Snack?
this kind of snack and starters are liked mostly by the children because this dish is a very colorful dish. Moreover as it has lots of vegetable it is also a very healthy dish for the children.