Recipes: Recreating Top Five Must-Try and Delicious Fast Food Feast!
Famous Fast Foods!
There are many restaurants which serve extremely amazing and delicious dishes. These restaurants include KFC, Mac Donald's ,Burger King and many more! There are thousands of recipes which are a must try. The recipes which I'm going to share are all easy and tasty recipes. We are going to recreate all of them with a twist. I am also going to share some of the side dishes with the main dish. I ope that these recipes are going to be helpful for you, so let's begin!
Eager for your recommendations!
Which fast food restaurant do you prefer when you are hungry?
We all need to make time for fast food once in a while.— Erica Durance
Top Five My All Time Favorite Fast Food Feast!
So my all time favorite recipes which are quick and easy to make are:
- KFC's Nashville Fried Chicken.
- Chicken Chalupa or Naked chicken from taco bell.
- Burger King Cheesy Whopper.
- KFC Double Down Burger.
- Cheesy Alfredo Pasta.
Let's start of with our recipes!
5. KFC's Nashville Fried Chicken.
Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant has always come up with the most interesting and delicious dishes. One of it's scrumptious and mouth watering dish is Nashville fried chicken. The regular fried chicken is different from it and it's most special thing about this fried chicken is their spicy and tasty sauce. This dish include tasty, crunchy and crispy tendered chicken dipped in their special Nashville sauce served hot with their must try coleslaw. Let's recreate this dish!
Here comes the recipe.
Ingredients for preparation of fried chicken.
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4/2 Tbsp Seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
- 6 cups Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups club soda or sparkling water
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
Preparation of Fried chicken
- Take chicken, add 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt and 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- Marinate the chicken for the time being.
- Now for the batter, in a bowl add 2 cups of flour, 3 eggs, 1/2 tbsp seasoning salt and 2 cups of club soda.
- Mix it very well and set aside.
- Now for the coating let's prepare seasoning flour.
- In a bowl add 2 cups of flour, 1 tbsp salt, black pepper, poultry seasoning, paprika and cayenne pepper in it.
- Mix the dry mixture and set aside.
- Now in another bowl add plain white flour of 2 cups.
- Now let's coat.
- Take your chicken piece pack it in plain white flour, dip in the batter, shake off any excess and then finally coat in seasoning flour.
- Shake all the excess material as it is going to give the chicken a crunchy texture.
- Heat the oil in a pot for deep frying.
- Place the chicken in the oil and don't disturb it.
- Cook very well from both sides and take out when well done.
- Set aside for the time being.
Preparation of Nashville hot sauce!
- Add 1 cup butter in a pan.
- Melt the butter.
- Add 1 tbsp paprika, cayenne pepper, 1/2 tbsp oregano, chili flakes, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp salt and pepper and lime juice.
- Mix it very well.
- Cook until sauce like texture is formed.
Preparation of Nashville Fried Chicken!
- Take a fried chicken piece and with the help of brush apply the sauce onto the chicken.
- Serve hot with ranch sauce!
4. Alfredo Chicken Fettuccine!
Pasta are love! You can eat them at any time. The most delicious one and my favorite is Alfredo Chicken Fettuccine of Olive Garden served with cheesy garlic bread. This scrumptious dish is my all time favorite. It includes boiled fettuccine with Alfredo sauce and delicious chicken. My recipe is very easy and quick to make. I hope this is going to be the most delicious dish you have ever eaten. Let's begin with recipe.
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 2 person.
- 1 bag fettuccine pasta.
- 2 chicken breast piece.
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp mustard paste
- 2 tbsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp tikka masala.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley.
- Garlic bread with cheese topped.
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste.
Preparation of Chicken.
- Take chicken breast add salt pepper, white pepper, mustard pasta, tikka masala, oregano, paprika, cayenne and mix very well.
- Heat a pan and add butter, melt it.
- Place the chicken pieces and cook very well until done.
- Set aside for the time being.
Preparation of Cheese sauce.
- In a pan add butter, flour and mix it very well.
- Then add milk in it and stir it.
- Add cheese and black pepper and cayenne pepper and salt.
- Mix very well and thicken it until perfect.
- Set aside.
Preparation of Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta!
- In a plate place boiled fettuccine and cheese sauce.
- Take the chicken breast and slice it obliquely.
- Place the chicken breast on the top.
- Garnish it with chopped parsley.
- Serve it with cheesy garlic bread!
This is my version!
Cheesy Garlic Bread Feast!
This is fettuccine pasta version!
3. Burger King Whopper!
The third most delicious and mouth-watering dish is Burger King's amazing cheesy whopper. It is a burger consisting of juicy and seasoned beef patty with the amazing combination of juicy tomato slices, fresh lettuce , jalapenos,onion slices cheese, KING'S special sauce ,coleslaw and toasted bun. Served with Burger Kings special onion rings and chicken fries and with their special serving sauce! This is one of the most delicious dish served by Burger King! Lets's recreate this feast with my twist!
Prep time : 35 minutes cooking time : 20 minutes
Serves : 4 people.
4 toasted buns
1 white onion
6 tbsp jalapenos sliced
2 tomatoes sliced
1 cabbage and lettuce sliced
4 cheese slices
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
1 tbsp honey
1/2 kg beef, minced
2 tbsp salt
3 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
1 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tbsp Red chili flakes
1 tsp Red chili powder
1 tsp oregano
Preparation of beef patties
- Take minced beef in a bowl and add salt, black pepper, white pepper, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar, chili powder, chili flakes and oregano.
- Mix it very well.
- Make patties and place them on a sprayed tray.
- Freeze it for the time being.
- Then add 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Place the beef patties on the pan and fry it very well.
- Cook it from the both sides.
- Place a cheese slice on each beef patty and cover it.
- When the cheese melts take them out and set aside.
Preparation of Special Sauce.
- In a pot add barbecue sauce and honey mix them.
- Cook them for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise and then add the sauce form the pot.
- Mix very well and then add 1 tbsp black pepper and mix it again.
- Set aside for the assembling.
Assembling of The Whopper!
- Take a roasted bun piece.
- Place a tomato slice.
- Place the cabbage and lettuce.
- Place the cheesy beef patty.
- Place an onion slice and jalapenos.
- Now add the special sauce.
- Cover the bun.
- Serve it with fries and the remaining special sauce!
How to make perfect Burger King's Onion Rings?
Here is my twist and take-on on the Burger kings onion rings. They are different from the regular onion rings! Let's check out the recipe!
- Take 2 onions peel them and afterwards place them in a grinder with 5 tbsp cornflour and grind them.
- Shift all the ground onion in a bowl.
- Now in a separate tray make the ground onion in shape of onion ring and do with all the material.
- Freeze it overnight.
- For the batter in a bowl add 1 cup flour, 1 tbsp salt, black pepper, white pepper, crack one egg and 1 cup of club soda or sparkling water.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Now in another bowl take 1 cup of flour, add 2 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp of slat, black pepper, chili flakes and onion powder.
- Mix the seasoned flour.
- In a bowl add Panko breadcrumbs and add 1 tbsp of oregano and mix it.
- Now the coating time, coat the rings in seasoned flour, dip it in batter and then coat it in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying and then fry the onion rings.
- Coat until crispy and golden in color.
- Serve hot with whopper and ketchup!
Golden Crunchy Onion Rings!
Five ways to serve your onion rings!
Black pepper sauce
"Onion rings are just vegetable doughnuts"— Cookies Monster
2. Double down burger!
My second best and all time favorite dish is double down burger of KFC. This the most delicious feast of all time. It consists of crispy, crunchy two chicken patties and sauce in between it with a lots of veggies in between. Amazing feast for party time. With KFC crunchy, mesmerizing fries served with black pepper sauce, it makes our dish more tasty. Let's recreate this dish with my twist and let's make it more mouth watering.
Prep time : 25 minutes Cook time : 20-25 minutes
Serves : 4 people.
- 4 Chicken breast pieces, each sliced half.
- 2 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 3 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 2 cups plain white flour
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp mustard paste
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup oil
- 4 cheese slices
- 1 bowl of pickles, sliced
- Fries for serving
Marination of chicken :
- Take chicken breast pieces in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp salt, black pepper, paprika, dry mustard, red chili powder and pinch of oregano.
- Marinate the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
Preparation of coating :
- In a bowl add crushed cornflakes.
- In another bowl, add flour, 1 tbsp paprika , black pepper, poultry seasoning , salt and 1/2 tsp red chili powder.
- Mix the flour mixture.
- In another bowl, crack two eggs, add milk, 1 tbsp oregano, salt and black pepper and mix very well.
Preparation of chicken fillets of double down burger:
- Take a chicken piece, cover it with flour, dip it in egg mixture and then finally coat in cornflakes.
- Repeat the above procedure with other chicken pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Place each chicken piece in the pot and cook it for 15 minutes or when golden crispy.
- When cooked, take them out on paper towel.
Preparation of sauce!
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, honey, mustard paste and chili flakes.
- For a twist, add 1 tbsp of black pepper and 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- The special sauce is ready.
- Serve hot with fries!
- Take a chicken fillet, place pickles, cheese slices.
- Also pour sauce and extra mayonnaise on it.
- Place another chicken fillet.
- The double down burger is ready.
- Serve hot with fries.
1. Chicken Chalupa or Naked Chicken!
Chicken chalupa, the name is enough to make your mouth watered. Taco bell and KFC have been serving this most loved dish which is the part of our meal nowadays. It is a chicken taco which is extremely crispy filled with different and fresh vegetables, sauce and grated cheese to make it more delicious. To recreate this tempting dish keep on reading as my recipes has a twist which makes the dish more mouth watering. Let's begin.
" I wish I was filled with tacos instead of emotions"— Lucy Brian.
Prep time : 20 minutes Cook time : 20 minutes
Serves : 4 people
Following are the ingredients needed for naked chicken :
- Chicken breast, 4 pieces.
- Salt, 4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder, 4 tbsp.
- White pepper, 4 tbsp
- Smoked paprika, 4 tbsp
- Mustard powder, 4 tbsp
- Chili flakes, 2 tbsp
- Basil leaves powder, 2 tbsp
- White flour, 3 cups
- Corn Flour, 1 cup.
- Eggs, 2
- Chilled water, 1 cup
FOR FILLINGS :
- Cabbage, shredded 1 cup
- Tomato, chopped 1 cup
- Lettuce, chopped 1 cup
- Spring onions, chopped 1 cup.
- Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- Celery salt, 2 tbsp
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
FOR SAUCE :
- Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup.
- Ketchup, 4 tbsp
- Mustard paste, 2 tbsp
- Paprika powder, 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice, 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder, 1 tbsp.
Following are the steps involved in making this amazing recipe:
- Take the chicken breast, cut it into half in such a way that it is not cut fully and both the pieces are still attached to each other like we cut the buns for hot dogs.
- In a bowl, place these chicken pieces and add 2 tbsp of each black pepper, salt, mustard powder, white pepper, paprika, chili flakes, basil powder and marinate it for the time being.
- In a bowl take 1 cup of plain white flour.
- In another bowl take 1 cup of white flour, add 1 tbsp black pepper, salt, chilled water and two eggs. Mix the batter well and set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare seasoned flour. Add 1 cup of each flour and corn flour.
- Add 2 tbsp of each black pepper, white pepper, salt, paprika, basil powder, mustard powder and chili flakes, mix it well and set aside.
Coating and Frying!
- Take the marinated chicken breast, dust it into plain white flour and shake off any excess.
- Now dip it into batter and coat it properly, shake off any excess too.
- Coat it into season flour, and shake off any excess.
- Prepare the oil for deep frying in a pot.
- Heat it on medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in the pot.
- Golden fry it and the chicken slices are ready!
Preparation of Sauce and Vegetable Mix!
Preparation of Vegetable Mix!
- Take all the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery salt, black pepper.
- Mix the vegetables very well.
- Vegetable mix is ready!
Preparation of Sauce!
- Take mayonnaise, ketchup, paprika, lemon juice, mustard paste and black pepper.
- Mix it very well, the sauce is ready!
Following steps are required for assembling:
- Take the cooked crispy chicken in a plate.
- Apply sauce onto the chicken.
- Place the vegetable mix.
- And the chicken is rolled in a shape of taco.
- The Chicken Chalupa is ready to be served!
Enjoy the Feast!
So, there are the top 5 recipes for you. I hope you have enjoyed it. Follow all the given instructions and I am certain that you will get the best results. Give me the feedback also.
A lots of love,
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||8820|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 980 g||1508%|
|Saturated fat 780 g||3900%|
|Unsaturated fat 200 g|
|Carbohydrates 769 g||256%|
|Sugar 908 g|
|Fiber 457 g||1828%|
|Protein 876 g||1752%|
|Cholesterol 894 mg||298%|
|Sodium 345 mg||14%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Waiting for your answers!
Which is the best fried chicken place?
Check out my other articles!
The links are given below:
- Fed up of weird hairs? try these tips..
Weird and ugly hairs are always the worst thing ever happened to anyone and it is hard to handle these kind of hairs. In this article, I am going to share my hair care routine and some tips for hairs!
- Recipes : Top Five Famous Mouth-Watering Burgers!
Burgers are the most delicious fast food in the world! Some of the famous burgers from famous fast food shops are mouth watering. Today I'm going to share the most delicious recipes of these burgers and also with their side dishes recipes which are e
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Lucy Brian