- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Delicious Chicken Recipes: Haleem, Roast, Tikka, Fried & Lemon Chicken
- Chicken (whole) 1
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Wheat 250 grams
- Ground hot spice 1 tbsp
- Mong lentil 125 grams
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Masoor lentil 125 grams
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Chickpea lentil 125 grams
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onions 2
- Fresh coriander as required
- Tomatoes 2
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 3 to 4
- Oil ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder 2 tbsp
- Boil wheat and all the lentils in plain water. When they are well softened, add turmeric powder and salt.
- Use a pestle and mortar to make a thick mixture and break whole grains of lentil to give it even consistency.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry onions till brown. Add garlic, ginger, tomatoes, green chilies, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, hot spice, and salt.
- Fry till well cooked. In this masala, add the chicken pieces and green coriander. Cook well.
- In this qorma, put 1 ½ cups of water and leave to simmer.
- In well-crushed lentils add prepared qorma, and keep crushing it with a pestle and mortar.
- When they are well blended, place them in a dish and serve with lemon, green chilies, browned onions and fresh coriander.
- Whole chicken 1
- Red chili paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Turmeric paste 1 tbsp
- Ground hot spice 1 tsp
- Vinegar, salt as required
- Yellow food color as required
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Tomatoes, Onions as required
- Place chicken in a bowl and add red chili paste, black pepper, garlic paste, turmeric paste, hot spice, vinegar, salt and food color to it.
- Mix well and keep it for 1 hour for marination. Put the marinated chicken on a grill in the microwave.
- Click the broast option in the microwave oven and cook the chicken for 40 minutes.
- Apply oil on chicken with the help of brush and keep it for 15 more minutes in the oven.
- Garnish the chicken with salad leaves, onions and tomatoes before serving.
- Chicken with skin 1
- Eggs 4
- Rice flour 1 cup
- Flour ½ cup
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Chicken powder 2 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- White chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- White vinegar 5 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Take vinegar, salt and red chili powder in a bowl and mix to form a paste. Add in chicken pieces and coat well with the paste and leave for half an hour.
- Take a plastic container with a lid. Put flour, corn flour, rice flour, white pepper powder, garlic powder, mustard paste, Chinese salt and salt in it and mix well.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the eggs, and put them in the container with the dry ingredients. Close the lid and shake well. Remove the chicken from the container, and coat once again with the eggs.
- After thoroughly doing so, add them one last time to the dry ingredients and shake them to coat properly. Fry in hot oil in pan, with its lid covered.
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
- Chicken 6 leg pieces
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup
- Tandoori masala 4 tbsp
- Onions 2 (medium)
- Butter 3-4 tbsp
- Tikka masala 2 tbsp
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Green chilies 5-6
- Lemon juice, Sugar as required
- Black pepper, Oil as required
- Salad leaves, Salt as required
- In a plate, put ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala, lemon juice and yogurt and mix it. Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Grease the grill and place chicken on it.
- Place the chicken in oven at 200⁰C and cook it till golden brown.
- In a pot heat butter; add finely chopped onion to it.
- When the onions become golden, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, yogurt, tikka masala, green chilies, tomato puree, black pepper and sugar.
- Cook till the excess water dries out.
- Pour out the gravy into serving dish.
- Place the chicken over it and serve with salad leaves.
- Boneless chicken 1 kg
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Mushrooms (medium) 6
- Red capsicum 1
- Green capsicum 1
- Lemon rinds o f 3 lemons
- Spring onions 5
- Olive oil 4 tbsp
- Chicken stock 5 tbsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Put chicken, salt, black pepper and 1 ½ tbsp oil in a bowl; leave to marinate. Finely slice capsicums, spring onions, lemon rinds and mushrooms. Heat 1½ tbsp oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in the pot and add ginger, capsicums and mushrooms. Fry for a minute and then add lemon rinds and spring onions; fry some more.
- Add stock, sugar and soya sauce; when mixture comes to a boil, add fried chicken and mix well.
- Dish out and sprinkle lemon juice before serving.