Delicious Meatballs With Tomato Sauce And Rice Recipe
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce And Rice!
- 2.5 cups Rice
- 2 tablespoons salt, 1 for rice and the other for the sauce
- 1.5 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1.5 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 cup Vermicelli ( Optional)
- 1/4 substitute Coriander ( Optional), finely chopped
- 0.40 Kg Meat, Round-shaped ( ball )
- 1.5 L Water, For the rice and the sauce
- 5 tablespoons Sunflower oil, ( The amount can be optional )
Prior To Starting
Make sure to wash your hands, wear cloves ( recommended ) - especially if your nails are long because long nails can carry some bad bacteria- and tie your hair before starting with anything.
- Cooking The Rice: Place the pot on fire, put about 1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil ( the amount depends on how you prefer it ) wait around 2 minutes then place some vermicelli (optional ) and start stirring and moving the vermicelli until it becomes bronze in color, get the rice ( don't forget to wash it with water before adding to the pot) and directly place it above the vermicelli then add some water and 1/2 tablespoons of salt - the level of water's volume should be about 2 cm above the volume of the rice and - then cover the pan while lowering down the heat of the oven to the lowest or the middle, wait around 15-25 minutes and take off the pot, the rice should be ready!
- Preparation of the meatballs with the tomato sauce: Place a wide pan on fire, place 1 tablespoons of sunflower oil or other preferred oil then fry the meatballs until the preferred result, make sure not to fry them too much though, once you have the meatballs ready place them on a plate then place a clean pot into fire and add 2 tablespoons of oil, wait until it gets heated for a bit then add the chopped pieces of onions into it and start stirring until they start having a golden color, add 1.5/2 tablespoons of salt then add the fried meatballs, 0.75/1 L of water, chopped tomatoes, finely chopped coriander and 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste, after that start stirring these and taste it to know whether it needs more salt or not - according to what you prefer - then leave them until they boil ( about 20-30 minutes ) once you see them boiling, keep them as such for 5 minutes more then turn off the oven! That's it! You should have everything ready now!
- Take your plates and start organizing and placing the cook the way you want to present it! - Your own way -
I hope you find this easy to prepare! I know it takes some time but it's really delicious, healthy and full of nutrition!
If you have any tips to provide then please feel free to share these with us in the comments box section!
Also Check Out:
- Healthy And Fast Snacks That Everyone Can Prepare
Are you on a rush up but you just figured out you have an empty stomach and you simply can't go while having this hunger feeling? Well, Click here because I'll be writing some ideas.
- How To Whiten Teeth At Home With Certain Foods. ( Part One )
Click here to find out the foods that everyone can actually eat to get a white and bright shining smile! These Tips and foods will help you for sure!
- 43 Super Foods That Will Reduce Wrinkles And Prevent Aging (Part Four)
Your last part for the whole and last list of the super anti-aging foods is just one click away from getting you enjoying your youth again! Click here!