- Food and Cooking»
- Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes
Delicious Raw Vegan Veggie Burgers
Tasty Raw Vegan Veggie Burgers
½ cup flaxseed, ground
2 cups sunflower seeds soaked for 2 hours
2 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ cup water or as needed
1 cup diced onion
4 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
2 tablespoons dill, minced
1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, minced
½ teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, minced
This recipe will serve 4 people
1. Put the flaxseed and sunflower seeds along with the lemon juice in the food processor. Use the s blade and add a little water and process until it looks similar to peanut butter.
2. Put the rest of the ingredients in the food processor and process until everything is fully combined. Make sure you do not over process the mixture. You still want it to be a little bit chunky.
3. Remove the mixture from the processor, and it put it into a large mixing bowl. Press the mixture into round balls and flatten into burger patties.
4. Put the patties in the dehydrator on 115 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 hours. If you do not have a dehydrator. You can put them in the oven for about half an hour on 110 degrees, make sure you leave the oven door open to prevent the patties from becoming too dry.
You can eat the burgers on their own, or with araw vegan sauce such as barbecue sauce. Salad and flaxseed bread buns.