- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Simple and easy recipe for calzones the family with love! And the ingredients will cost you small change at the grocery store!
Store bought Pizza dough- $2.25
Pizza Sauce- $2.50
- 1 pack per calzone Pizza Dough
- Approximately 20-25 slices Pepperoni
- Spread evenly along dough Pizza Sauce or Pasta Sauce
- Spread evenly along dough Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil, Coat top layer of bread after folding dough over
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning, Sprinkle over the oil before baking
- -Preheat oven to approximately 375 degrees -Spread out pizza dough using flour to prevent sticking -Coat the inside of the spreaded dough evenly with pizza sauce -Place pepperonis as desired along the coated area -Sprinkle cheese as desired over the pepperoni -Top off with a little extra pizza sauce (Optional) -Fold each end of the dough up and pinch the sides of dough together to make a sealed calzone -Once sealed, flip over the uncooked calzone and sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of oil over the product -Sprinkle desired seasoning onto the oil
- Put the uncooked product into the preheated oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden and cooked -Serve and enjoy this delicious dinner treat!