Easy Chicken Recipe - Chicken Dijon
Yummy, Fresh, and Ready Fast!
This delicious chicken recipe is easy and quick! If you were wondering what to make for dinner tonight, let me congratulate you on your fine choice! I love this because it takes ingredients I usually always have on hand, and the combination is always, always, always a hit with everyone who has ever tried it! It doesn't have to take a lot of effort to make dinner go from Ordinary to Oh WOW!
- 1lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish lined with foil for easy clean-up.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together the dijon, syrup, and vinegar.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Optional: top with rosemary before serving.