- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Corn Salad
Corn salad has been a main side dish at our BBQ's for some time now. This is a quick and easy recipe that I often prepare. It goes great with grilled ribs, hotdogs, or burgers. My kids love corn so this is one of their favorites. So the next time you're looking for something quick, easy, and delicious to take to a BBQ, try this recipe out!
- 2 cans of whole kernal corn
- 2-3 Tbsp. of mayonnaise, (you can substitute fat free mayonnaise if you like)
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1tsp seasoned salt
- * optional (you can substitute the bell pepper with green onions if you like)
- Open your cans of corn and drain completely. After the corn has drained, put the corn in a medium or large bowl. Dice the tomato and bell pepper. Add them to the corn.
- Next add your mayonnaise, pepper, and seasoned salt. Mix all ingredients together. Put plastic wrap over your corn salad and sit in the refrigerator to chill. Enjoy!