- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Quick & Easy Egg Flower Soup
This recipe is for a very easy to make egg flower or egg drop soup. This recipe is for a one person serving but can easily be made for more people by simply multiplying the ingredient measurements by the amount of people you will be serving.
I like to use organic cage-free eggs and Better than Boullin Organic Chicken base for the broth. If anyone has questions please comment below or send me a message. I hope you enjoy!
Rate My Organic Recipes
- 1 - 2 Cage-Free Organic Egg(s)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cube Organic Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tsp. Organic Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbs. Organic Green Onions / Scallions, chopped
- 2 tbs. Frozen Organic Sweet White Corn
- Soy Sauce, add to taste (optional)
- Bring the water and chicken bouillon to a rolling boiling.
- Add chopped green onions and frozen white corn. Once the veggies are added turn off heat but do not remove from burner.
- In a small glass bowl beat together the egg and oyster sauce. Whisk the egg and oyster sauce together very well. (If you use whites only use two eggs instead of one.)
- Slowly pour your egg mixture into the hot chicken broth mixture in a circular motion around the pan. Stir lightly and let stand for two - three minutes.
- Add soy sauce to taste, and enjoy!