Easy Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
There is nothing like the taste of your own homemade pie made with a homemade pie crust. Not only is it a very easy recipe, but it is prepped and cooked in no time. This pie crust can be used for any kind of pie. The gram crackers give it a unique honey taste everyone will love. Once you see how simple to make and delicious this pie crust is you will never want to buy one from the grocery store again.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, finely ground
- 1 cup brown or white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl mix melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 7-10 minutes. Cool. If recipe calls for an unbaked pie shell, just chill for an 1 hour.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped nuts to mixture.
- Add a little nutmeg
- Use chocolate graham crackers
- Substitute 1/3 cup peanut butter for the butter.
- Used smashed Oreos (omit the filling, and use only the biscuits) for the crust
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Carbohydrates 22 g||7%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 25 mg||8%|
|Sodium 159 mg||7%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|