Easy 3 Step Vegan Nachos Recipe
If you love football you know that it's not the same watching football without some yummy snacks! This is the best snack to have while enjoying a fun game!
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 3 tbsp. of your favourite vegan guacamole
- 1/2 cup of your favourite vegan salsa
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 bag of your favourite nachos
- 1/2 cup of your favourite vegan cheese
- The jalapeños are optional- if you like your nachos spicy add more than one and if you don't like spicy food you can totally leave out the jalapeños altogether!
- If you like your food extra spicy add a few drops of your favourite hot sauce to really give you that spicy kick!
- Cilantro makes a great garnish.
- Place the chips on a baking dish and then top it with all the above mentioned vegetables and sprinkle the cheese on the very top.
- Put it in the oven to bake at 350 degrees until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese is melted top it with the guacamole and salsa and it's ready to eat.
© 2018 Pooja