- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Egg Cheese Pakora
A snack for tea time
After returning from schools children are hungry and after returning from offices parents are hungry too. Therefore at that time if too much time is taken to make a food that will only increase the hunger. Thus you should go for something that can be made quickly. Thus there is a tempting snack for you which you can made very easily.
Grated Cheese, and Coriander leavesClick thumbnail to view full-size
- 2-3 cups Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 spoon Green chili, chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 spoon garlic and ginger, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients, flour, oil, cheese, eggs,salt and sugar. And also add chopped; coriander leaves, onion, green chili, ginger, and garlic, in it.
- After mixing all the ingredients, make small balls and deep fry them. Serve with tomato sauce.