Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
For more cookie recipes:
This recipe is so amazingly simple: only 3 ingredients! Best of all, you more than likely have these ingredients on hand.
What you need:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
extra sugar for coating
Cream the peanut butter and sugar together. When fluffy, add the egg and mix thoroughly. The mixture may be a little wet and soft, so handle with care. Scoop some dough and roll into a small ball. Roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet. Use a fork to flatten slightly. Bake at 350 F for 8 - 10 minutes, depending on the oven. Check frequently as the bottoms can burn easily. The total number of cookies will depend on how large or small you make them. Just be forewarned that these will disappear before they are completely cooled on the cookie rack!
1. Try mixing the peanut butter: use 1/2 cup organic peanuts-only-butter and 1/2 cup regular peanut butter. The taste of the cookie is much more aromatic and it is less sweet.
2. Double the recipe because they won't last.
3. Store in an air tight container (if you have any left) to retain freshness.
4. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, but decrease the sugar by half.
Some great resources for recipes of all kinds:
- Canadian Living: Recipes, health, and relationship advice.
Canadian Living is the ultimate source of relevant lifestyle and food information and inspiration for busy women. Through our website, we offer a wealth of accessible ideas and solutions for enhancing modern family life, including home, health, paren
- All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips
Looking for recipes? You’ve come to the right place. Allrecipes has more than 40,000 free recipes - all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks worldwide
Try my other recipes! You can find them here:
- Won Ton Soup
Growing up, I had the wonderful opportunity to learn to cook from my grandmother. She performed magic when she mixed, diced and cooked various ingredients together. All her dishes tantalized the tastebuds....
Be Safe! Read about Cross-Continamation in food at
- Reducing Cross-Contamination During Food Preparation
What is cross-contamination and when does it occur? Cross-contamination occurs when two or more different surfaces come in contact with each other providing the opportunity for various microbes to be...