- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Giant soft chocolate cookies biscuits recipe
Giant soft chocolate cookies
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: 10 - 16
- 60g butter
- 80g plain flour
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g sugar, either half and half brown and white or all white
- Melt your butter, and then add the sugar(s) - mix well.
- Add either 1 or 2 eggs (2 eggs makes the cookies slightly softer and more cake-like) and beat in.
- Add vanilla extract and salt.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix well (I just use a wooden spoon).
- Finally, add the milk to make it a bit runnier.
- Use baking trays to make your cookies by spooning a tall 'mountain' of mixture in whichever sizes you like.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes and they should be perfect - should still slightly spongey to the touch.
- If you like, you can add sprinkles before putting them in the oven.