Gourment Angel food Cake from a box!
This cake is so good and really impressive. This cake is a go to when you want to impress and not stress yourself out.
Gorgeous Angel food cake
- 1 box Your favorite Angel Food Cake Mix, I used Pillsbury
- 2 cups Very Cold Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries, Whole and Halved
- Make your angel food cake according to boxed directions, let cool completely.
- In a mixer pour in the cream and beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar over the soft peaks and beat once more. Careful to not over mix.
- Transfer your cake onto a pretty dish. Add the whipped cream onto the top and sides of the cake.
- Lastly add the halved strawberries around the cakes and fill the center with whole strawberries.
- Most importantly BE CREATIVE! This is your cake and make it anyway you want. Be proud of your work!