- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Greek Feta Chicken Recipe With Tomatoes And Tomato Basil Feta Cheese
My Yummy Greek Feta Chicken Recipe
Greek Feta Chicken Recipe
This Greek Feta Chicken Recipe I created a several years ago and is always a favorite for its flavor and presents so beautifully that it is fitting for a special occasion or just to make any day special. I created this recipe the first time almost exactly as I am presenting it to you. I had chicken breasts and wanted something different and got lucky with this delicious creation. The only difference is that I first used plain Feta Cheese and now I usually use Tomato Basil Feta Cheese for a little extra boost for a flavorful recipe.
I use my wok style skillet for this one pan meal. This is another case where my measurements are approximate and a matter of personal taste. Girard's Greek Feta Dressing provides all the flavor you'll want with no other seasonings used in this recipe.
I have small plum or Roma tomatoes and left the smaller ones whole and halved the larger tomatoes. I often use a basket of cherry tomatoes for this recipe.
Prepare those beds of fresh Baby Spinach on plates while you are cooking the main course. I like to use fresh spinach or a bed of lettuces for colorful presentation that is also nutritious.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: Serves 2 to 3 with three chicken breasts.
Saute the Chicken In Wok Style Pan
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Skinless
- 1/3 to 1/2 Cup Girard's Greek Feta Dressing
- 10 to 12 Tomatoes, halfed
- 2 Oz Tomato Basil Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach, for a bed
Sprinkle crumbled Tomato Basil Feta Cheese over the Chicken and Tomatoes.
- Add the Greek Feta Dressing to the pan and heat to bubbling and then add the Chicken Breasts and saute for about 10 minutes.
- While that's going, you can prepare your tomatoes by rinsing them off, removing stems and cutting them if you want to.
- Turn the chicken and sauté that side for about 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and roll them around a bit to flavor all sides. You'll just want to heat them through, rather than cook them. Heating through will take about 5 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are heating, sprinkle crumbled Tomato Basil Feta Cheese over the Chicken and Tomatoes.
- Serve on prepared plates of a bed of fresh Baby Spinach….and enjoy! You can split the 3 Chicken Breasts to make more servings if you want, particularly if you are serving other sides.
Greek Feta Chicken Served on Beds of Fresh Baby Spinach.
Best Question Today
Have every made Greek Feta Chicken?
Wok Style Fry Pans
I love this Wok Style Fry Pans for cooking on the stove top, because of the high sides and much less spills and splatters. I only need to use medium low heat with this pans.
I only need to saute Chicken Breast for about 10 minutes and turn to sauté the other side about approximately 8 minutes more till done. Then, I add the prepared tomatoes, toss them around in the pan until they are heated through.
© 2016 Susie Lehto