- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Burgers with Pineapple & Swiss Cheese
Rate this chicken recipe!
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- your favorite buns or rolls
- Thoroughly wash fresh chicken breasts.
- In a sealable plastic bag, combine all ingedients and the chicken breasts. Seal and shake to coat all of the pieces of chicken. Let marinate for at least an hour or overnight for maximum taste.
- Pre-heat your grill to high heat. Lightly grease the grilling grate with a cooking spray like Pam. Remove chicken from the marinade bag; discarding the leftover marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side. Juices should run clear and internal temperature should be greater than 165 degrees.
- Grill whole pineapple slices.
- Serve chicken breast on a bun topped with swiss cheese, slice of grilled pineapple, fresh lettuce, and mayo.