Healthy Spinach, Brown Rice and Ginger Warm Salad
So quick and easy and full of flavor
Simple Ingredients - Distinguished Taste
I have been trying ways to cook my vegetables but with simpler recipes and less ingredients. I have come to learn that fresh ginger makes anything that much better. I came up with this recipe on a whim when I had a few ingredients and needed dinner. This can be a warm salad, it's tasty cold or it can be a great side dish and it's very good for you.
What You Need
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Minced Ginger
½ Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1 Package of Frozen Spinach
How to make it
- Cook the rice and set aside
- Cook the frozen spinach as instructed on the package and squeeze out as much water as possible
- In a medium pan add the olive oil, ginger and garlic and heat it up slowly on low heat and only until the garlic gets a little tender.
- Add the spinach and continue to heat up until the spinach is hot throughout
- Add the brown rice and serve